IN THIS EPISODE
Charlotte Markey, Ph.D., is a world-leading expert in body image research, having body image and, eating behaviors.
She is passionate about understanding what makes us feel good about our bodies and helping people to develop a positive body image.
Charlotte loves to share her body image wisdom with others, and is an experienced book author, blogger, and professor at Rutgers University, Camden.
We discuss topics including:
- The knowledge of body image amongst scientist, professionals and the general public
- Understanding Body Dissatisfaction
- Recognizing that body image issues can start at a young age and discussing careful and thoughtful ways in how to approach the topic
- The importance of adults being positive influences around kids
- Boys struggle with body image too
If you have any questions regarding the topics discussed on this podcast, please reach out to Robyn directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on iTunes and subscribe.
Visit Robyn’s private practice website where you can subscribe to her free monthly insight newsletter, and receive your FREE GUIDE “Maximizing Your Time with Those Struggling with an Eating Disorder”.
For more information on Robyn’s book “The Eating Disorder Trap”, please visit the Official “The Eating Disorder Trap” Website.
“The Eating Disorder Trap” is also available for purchase on Amazon.