IN THIS EPISODE
Claire St John, MPH, RDN, CEDRD-S is a registered dietitian in private practice, working with clients who want to improve the relationship they have with their body and food. She works with clients to tackle fear around food, mitigate shame and work towards body respect.
She has worked in residential and partial treatment and is the the Director of Operations and Research of treatment center.
We discuss topics including:
- The challenges that clients face when they are in residential
- The hardest step of stepping down when in treatment
- Making Treatment the focus
- How to know when someone is ready to step down
- The importance of the outpatient team knowing and understanding where the client is coming from
- Remembering what the outside world is like
If you have any questions regarding the topics discussed on this podcast, please reach out to Robyn directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on iTunes and subscribe.
Visit Robyn’s private practice website where you can subscribe to her free monthly insight newsletter, and receive your FREE GUIDE “Maximizing Your Time with Those Struggling with an Eating Disorder”.
For more information on Robyn’s book “The Eating Disorder Trap”, please visit the Official “The Eating Disorder Trap” Website.
“The Eating Disorder Trap” is also available for purchase on Amazon.