IN THIS EPISODE
Leslie Schilling MA, RDN, CSCS, CEDRD-S serves as a performance consultant for Cirque du Soleil and as an expert contributor for US News & World Report health and parenting columns. Leslie is the creator and award winning book Born to Eat.
We discuss topics including:
- How Leslie became interested in guiding families, athletes, and other providers
- Understanding that “perfect” is not a thing
- Explaining that bodies changes
- The social determinants of health and weight stigma
- How health care providers can rethink “wellness”
If you have any questions regarding the topics discussed on this podcast, please reach out to Robyn directly via email: email@example.com
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on iTunes and subscribe.
Visit Robyn’s private practice website where you can subscribe to her free monthly insight newsletter, and receive your FREE GUIDE “Maximizing Your Time with Those Struggling with an Eating Disorder”.
For more information on Robyn’s book “The Eating Disorder Trap”, please visit the Official “The Eating Disorder Trap” Website.
“The Eating Disorder Trap” is also available for purchase on Amazon.