[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/15964901/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2161589/custom-color/87A93A” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Leslie Schilling MA, RDN, CSCS, CEDRD-S serves as a performance consultant for Cirque du Soleil and as an expert contributor for US News & World Report health and parenting columns. Leslie is the creator and award winning book Born to Eat.
We discuss topics including:
- How Leslie became interested in guiding families, athletes, and other providers
- Understanding that “perfect” is not a thing
- Explaining that bodies changes
- The social determinants of health and weight stigma
- How health care providers can rethink “wellness”