[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/15964847/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2161589/custom-color/87A93A” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Nancy is the founder of Your Life Nutrition. She has been in private practice for over 25 years and is a nationally recognized pioneer for Health at Every Size and an expert in eating disorder care and recovery. Nancy co-authored the ground breaking book, “Moving Away from Diets” with Dayle Hayes, MS, RDN and Karin Kratina, Ph.D., RDN.
We discuss topics including:
- Ways of holding space and gently asking questions
- Change is uncomfortable and unknown
- Asking questions what are they aware of now?
- Helping to create future movement interesting
- Leadership and the origin of our own beliefs
- The journey of our faith