[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/15964301/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2161589/custom-color/87A93A” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Ashley Lytwyn is a registered dietitian nutritionist and a certified intuitive eating counselor who treats clients in multiple levels of care for eating disorders, addiction, and other co-occurring mental health illnesses. Ashley is the Director of Nutrition and incoming Executive Director at Breathe Life Healing Center in West Hollywood, California.
We discuss topics including:
- Being creative with clients
- The messages that are picked up early in sobriety around diet culture
- The importance of food exposure
- Timing nutrition education in sobriety
- Abstinence model: Is it helpful or harmful?